Coming up on September 9th at 7 PM at the Robert F. Kennedy Stadium.
Tailgate starts at 3 PM in Lot 8
Discounted ticket $25 which includes a commemorative rainbow DC United Scarf to celebrate the Night OUT Series! Contact Matt Lewis for tickets and info.
Hey Baseball Fans!
This year’s “Night OUT at the Nationals” takes place on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 when the Nats take on the Tampa Bay Rays at Nationals Park. Pre-game activities begin at 5 pm, and game time is 7:05 pm. Tickets this year are $25 apiece but if we can get 60 people to go, we can get tickets as an “All Star Series Partner” for $18 apiece. Feel free to invite your friends and family as well! For more event info go to www.teamdc.org or check out the event on Facebook.
As an “All Star Series Partner” group, we would have access to special benefits and incentives including:
• First chance to purchase the lowest priced tickets for “Night OUT at the Nationals” at $18 each. This section will definitely sell out so the sooner we can get a group together the better. Only “All Star Series Partners” will be able to access the $18 level tickets.
• Listing of Lambda on the official Night OUT Series t-shirt created by Nellie’s Sports Bar.
• Limited number of free “Night OUT Series” t-shirts for members of our group.
• Listing of Lambda on the Team DC website as an “All Star Series Partner”.
• “Shout-out” of Lambda on the Team DC Twitter/Facebook feeds as an “All Star Series Partner”. (this “shout-out” can be linked to one of our online resources; e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Website)
• Recognition on the Jumbotron/Scoreboard at all Night OUT Series events.
• The opportunity for our leadership team (up to 4 people; two beer or soft drink tickets each) to join us for a private pre-game gathering the night of the “Night OUT at the Nationals” game
• No additional online ticket/service fees.
Matt Lewis will be coordinating tickets for this year’s event! Please let him know by May 15th if at all possible if you would like to go and be part of the Lambda group or if you have any questions. Hope to see you at Nats Park in June!
Hello Sports Fans,
We hope that you will join us for the “2014 Night of Champions – A Benefit for the Team DC College Scholarship Program” on Saturday, November 8 at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel. Attached is the flyer for the event and you can get your tickets NOW HERE.
In addition to honoring our 2014 Champions Awards winners, we will hear from the 2014 College Scholarship Recipients. This is always an inspiring reminder of the importance of reaching out to the next generation of athletes and leaders. A list of all the night’s recipients is at www.teamdc.org.
If you would like to be a Table Captain (10 or more tickets), you can receive special recognition at the event and a special photo session with our special guest speaker, two-time Olympic Medalist, Caitlin Cahow. Please contact Team DC Executive Director, Brent Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We hope to see you on November 8!
From the Team DC Board
Join Team DC at Nellie’s Sports Bar for an epic game between the Caps and the Detroit Red Wings on Friday, January 31. No cover charge and we will gather in the main dining room beginning at 7 PM and the puck drops at 7:30.
There will be a FREE Raffle that night for a pair of tickets to an upcoming Caps game. The drawing will be held at the end of the second period and you must be present to win.
As a special thank you to Team DC, the Washington Capitals have offered a special way to get Upper Level seats to selected Caps games this season for just $35! Go HERE (http://tinyurl.com/ng6bduh) and use the Special Offer Code: teamdc. This is almost half-price! Do not delay…tickets are limited!