Hey Baseball Fans!
This year’s “Night OUT at the Nationals” takes place on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 when the Nats take on the Tampa Bay Rays at Nationals Park. Pre-game activities begin at 5 pm, and game time is 7:05 pm. Tickets this year are $25 apiece but if we can get 60 people to go, we can get tickets as an “All Star Series Partner” for $18 apiece. Feel free to invite your friends and family as well! For more event info go to www.teamdc.org or check out the event on Facebook.
As an “All Star Series Partner” group, we would have access to special benefits and incentives including:
• First chance to purchase the lowest priced tickets for “Night OUT at the Nationals” at $18 each. This section will definitely sell out so the sooner we can get a group together the better. Only “All Star Series Partners” will be able to access the $18 level tickets.
• Listing of Lambda on the official Night OUT Series t-shirt created by Nellie’s Sports Bar.
• Limited number of free “Night OUT Series” t-shirts for members of our group.
• Listing of Lambda on the Team DC website as an “All Star Series Partner”.
• “Shout-out” of Lambda on the Team DC Twitter/Facebook feeds as an “All Star Series Partner”. (this “shout-out” can be linked to one of our online resources; e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Website)
• Recognition on the Jumbotron/Scoreboard at all Night OUT Series events.
• The opportunity for our leadership team (up to 4 people; two beer or soft drink tickets each) to join us for a private pre-game gathering the night of the “Night OUT at the Nationals” game
• No additional online ticket/service fees.
Matt Lewis will be coordinating tickets for this year’s event! Please let him know by May 15th if at all possible if you would like to go and be part of the Lambda group or if you have any questions. Hope to see you at Nats Park in June!
Hey Baseball Fans!